I am linking up with 4th Grade Frolics to complete my first Monday Made-it!
I have discovered a new love for Modge-Podge, scrapbook materials and clipboards! I have been experimenting with different layouts and patterns. I made some for my Kinder team and personalized them with thier initial. The first one was a little rough but I got the hang of it after awhile! Here are two of the ones I completed - front and backs.
I am not super talented with a sewing machine but I decided to wipe the dust of mine and attempt to make seat pockets. Sew Mama Sew had awesome directions and gave you a list of what was needed. I bought black duck fabric, zebra ribbon, polka dot fabric patterns in green, blue, red and yellow and came back home to attempt at least one. (I chose the 4 different polka dot patterns so the chair pockets would match the table colors). Here is one of them - I made 3 pockets one for markers, one for a folder/book and a drip glue pocket (I improvised with a tv remote and resource book for now). I can't wait to bring it to my classroom and try them out!
We have been in our house almost a year - August 8th is one year! Time is flying by! Needless to say we moved in right when I was setting up my classroom and getting into the swing of a new year. I have been collecting items with visions in mind for the walls and I finally got around to hanging them! My next mission is to put pictures in the frames!
Thanks for stopping by!