Home

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wordless Wednesday - July 30th - Teacher Chair

It has been a week since I have blogged about anything!  It has been a little crazy of a week but I know it is only beginning with school starting up in a couple of weeks.  August is upon us....sigh.  I am linking up with Sugar and Spice for


I haven't been in my classroom to set up for this school year (we can't pick up our keys till August 5th) but I have been making some changes to my room.  One thing that I love is my teaching chair:  its a director's chair from Pier 1.


I love it because I can change out the color whenever I want to and give it a whole new look!  I had teal one year, last year was green and I am thinking I might be on a search for blue this year.  This chair is awesome because it is practically indestructible and it folds up when I need space/for storing over the summer.  I love that I can take the fabric pieces off to wash them so no worries about spills/accidents and all the other business that can happen in Kindergarten. Do you have a "teacher chair" and what do you use?  Can't wait to hear all about it!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment