Home

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Target Dollar Spot Finds #2

I'm back with more awesome finds from the Target dollar spot!  Target always has something great to buy - clothes, sandals (love the Sam & Libby brand!), desk items and best of all the dollar spot!  I always buy more than what was on "the list" and need a shopping cart!  Sometimes I can get away with the hand held basket ones, but that is a rarity.  

Mini School Themed Erasers ($1 each):
A couple times a year the Target dollar spot has these little packets of erasers.  I always buy 4 packets because I use them for lots of math tubs - sorting, graphing, measuring, counting, etc.  I have Halloween, Spring, Valentines, Christmas, and now school!  My collection is growing, which is fantastic because the erasers are always a hot pick with the kiddos!



Card Sorts ($1 each):
I found these card sorts that focus on different skills - addition, animal classification and colors.  They have header cards and then the kiddos sort the remaining cards. Perfect for pocket chart activities - whole group and then a workstation! 



Dr. Seuss Hats ($1 each):
These hats will be perfect in March for Dr. Seuss day.  There are 6 in a pack and all you have to do is staple them!  I plan on doing an author study on Dr. Seuss and crowning all my little "Seuss experts" with the hats.   Whenever we study something in depth I tell the kiddos they are "experts" - they LOVE it! 



I'll have some more goodies to share later!


2 comments:

  1. I was so excited for the Dr. Seuss hats!! The erasers are perfect for ten frames. Such great deals!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We find good stuff together! Great minds think alike!

      Delete